OUTFIT | BLACK & BLUE (& BRIGHT RED)

9:13 AM


The color combination of navy blue and black is most likely one of the most debated ones. But I've loved it ever since I took an interest in how I dressed. Sure, there is something that makes me feel very chic in an all-black outfit, but something about this dark shade of blue added to it makes it a little more accessible. More comfortable, maybe: less like I'm going out to some fancy dinner party, or less like I'm channeling Johnny Cash--though there is nothing wrong with that every once in a while.


This sweater is one of my favorites: partially because my boyfriend went back to an outlet mall to get it for me. Partially because I paid five times less than the original price for it, but didn't find out till later. Partially because it goes with anything. And mostly because it's soft and a little too big and perfect to drown in on the couch with a cup of tea and Netflix without feeling absolutely listless. It's wonderful to think about the stories and feelings that go with your clothes, to feel even better in them. The bracelet, too: I got it after bargaining at a market in Rome, and two days later it didn't close anymore, so it goes around my wrist like a snake. However, I've come to like it this way. Plus, it reminds me of Rome...



P.S. I touch my hair a lot.

Sweater: Gsus | Pants: C&A | Shoes: Dr. Martens | Coat: H&M
Bracelet: Rome street market | Lipstick: Hema
Pictures by Janne (radiatefashion.com)

What do you think about black and navy blue as a combination? I'd love to hear!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love this combo! Let's shoot pictures again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was so much fun, thanks for the pictures! <3

      Delete

Pinterest